Orthodontics is a branch of dentistry that deals with patients who do not have their teeth correctly positioned when the mouth is closed, which is also known as malocclusion. Briercliffe Road Dental Practice treats patients who have this problem.
Orthodontics can help by:
- Closing gaps between teeth
- Straightening up any crooked teeth
- Curing an improper bite
- Ensuring the tips of the teeth are all aligned correctly
- Improving speech patterns or making it easier to eat your food
- Preventing the teeth getting worn down
- Ensuring gums and teeth are healthy for as long as possible
Mike has looked at all the current types of Orthodontics available and listened to his patients. They want the best results in the shortest possible time. For this reason he provides just the 1 type of braces which has has the best results for almost all of his patients.
See our special offers page for offers related to these treatments.
If you need to solve any of the above problems or need any advice on any other dental problem then contact Briercliffe Road Dental Practice today for an initial consultation on 01282 415 104.