Dental Bonding in Burnley
A common technique employed by cosmetic dentists in all parts of the United Kingdom, dental bonding utilises a composite material for a variety of different procedures, including:
- Filling cavities – Discreet white fillings that are virtually invisible to the naked eye.
- Repair of broken and chipped teeth.
- Closing of unsightly gaps between teeth.
- Creating a more attractive smile, using composite veneers.
- Replacing existing fillings.
Whilst considerably cheaper than dental veneers or dental crowns in Burnley, dental bonding can often be just as effective and does not necessitate any reduction in existing teeth. Contact us at your convenience for further details of our dental bonding in Burnley.